Engage with industry leaders
Bringing your brand to the people that matter
- Meet the owners and decision makers of around 150 carefully selected language study travel agents and tour operators from more than 30 international markets. In 2016, we hosted over 130 agents from 35 countries.
- Meet the owners and decision makers of 141 leading language schools from 20 countries worldwide. We have an average 99% participation rate from IALC schools.
- Press: Network with journalists from specialised language travel press: The Pie, ST Magazine, EL Gazette.
- Other exhibitors: Meet other companies that offer relevant services to the international education sector.
- Pre-scheduled appointments with agents and schools for Exhibitors with Marcom eSchedule PRO - make the most of the pre-scheduled appointments.
What’s special about the IALC workshop:
- Strong relationships: The IALC Workshop is famous for its welcoming atmosphere, which helps to establish great working relationships between delegates.
- Different study destination each year: The 2017 workshop will take place in Boston, a beautiful and historic city with a strong educational tradition, which will attract delegates from around the world.
- Influential people: IALC is popular with senior directors and managers for the chance to connect with other industry leaders.
- Industry insights: Build knowledge about the language travel business from high level seminars, debates on hot industry topics and the launch of the annual IALC Research Report.