Don't just take our word for it ... read what other agents say about the IALC Workshop!
Past attendees feedback*
- 98.5% of agents rated the range of language and study programmes as good to excellent
- 100% of agents rated the range of schools as good to excellent
- 100% of agents rated the choice of destinations as good to excellent
- 97% rated the range of languages as good to excellent
- 99% of agents said the 2016 IALC Workshop was a success for them
- 94% plan to attend another IALC Workshop
- 87% said it was value for money compared to other workshops
*Agent feedback after the 2016 IALC Workshop
Definitely the best workshop.
Max Wey, Boa Lingua, Switzerland
The schools are very good, well selected, very different and creative as well, coming up with new things.
Jos Kerkhof, Study Travel, Netherlands
Only top quality schools and small enough to know everyone.
Barbara Santuz, Destinazione, Italy
I had an unforgettable time with a lot of important business contacts!
Claudio Cesarano, Globo-Study Sprachreisen - media Touristik AG, Switzerland
The IALC Workshop in Leeds was truly an outstanding event.
Dong Seong Seo, EDM Education, South Korea
The opportunity to meet and socialise with some of the best schools in the industry, many existing partners and some new.
Karen Kurzmeyer, Small World Sprachaufenthalte, Switzerland
Our students love IALC schools because they are so professional, but at the same time personal.
Maria Castro, Lingualand / Study Advisor Education, Germany
IALC schools have a "face" and so we have a personal relationship with the school owners which gives a lot of confidence to work together.
Tereza Fulfaro, CI, Brazil
Extremely beneficial for business.
Dennis Baker, Adventure Linguistique, Switzerland