Delegate Information Packs
If you are attending the workshop, please take the time to read, download and print your Delegate Information Pack that has important information about the workshop including:
- Detailed workshop itinerary
- Travel details
- Other key information.
Download your Delegate Information Pack here:
It is your responsibility to check the latest visa regulations, determine if they apply to you and apply for a visa in enough time.
If you require a visa to attend IALC Boston or a fam-trip in the USA or Canada or both, you must request a Workshop Invitation / Visa Support Letter via our online registration or by emailing email@example.com.
For the USA
Visit the US Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs website to check if you need a visa and/or if you need to bring supporting documents to show at the border.
Visit the Government of Canada/ Visit Canada website to check if you need a visa and/or if you need to bring supporting documents to show at the border.
If you need an address in the USA for your visa application, please use this addres:
11 Beacon St,
ARRIVING BY AIR at LOGAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- US flights
All the major US air carriers offer flights between Boston and all or the majority of their primary and secondary hubs.
- International flights
The airport has frequent service to destinations throughout North America (including Canada and Mexico), Latin America, the Caribbean, the Mid-Atlantic region, the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
- Check out the oneworld® official airline alliance offer for the IALC 2017 Workshop Boston
The airport is 3 miles (4.8 km) east of downtown Boston.
- Taxi service is available from each Terminal (arrival level) curbside. Approx. $25-30 USD (15-20 minutes' drive).
- Hotel Shuttle service at http://www.gobostonshuttle.com/hotels
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
- AMTRAK connects Boston with many cities in the USA. For more information go to www.amtrak.com/home
ARRIVING BY CAR
- The Park Plaza Hotel offers on-site Valet Parking for an overnight fee of approx. $48 USD.
Valet Parking Entrance Address: 34 Columbus Ave, Boston 02116.
For more information contact the Concierge at +1 617 654 1912 or via email.
- Self-parking at the Motor Mart Garage is also available across the street from the Boston Park Plaza Valet Entrance.
Address: 201 Stuart St, Boston, MA 02116. Phone: +1 617 482 8380
Appointments between schools, agents and exhibitors are made online in advance. We will open Marcom eSchedule PRO in early February 2017 and will send you your Marcom login at this time.
As a hosted agent, you must attend the two morning and the two afternoon sessions, and make at least 24 appointments in total over the two days of the workshop - See also Workshop protocol.
Make the most of your appointments and business opportunities at IALC Boston:
- Update your profile so your correct company information is seen by educators and is accurate in the Workshop manual.
- Upload a photograph so people recognise you
- Filter and review educator profiles to ensure compatibility and to prepare for your meetings.
- Request appointments early and respond to meeting requests from educators regularly.
- Print your final meeting schedule in advance or on the delegate computers provided at the Workshop.