The Workshop consists of two days of one-to-one business appointments with the owners/directors of leading independent language schools worldwide and selected exhibitors.
- Appointments take place at the school’s meeting table or exhibitor stand.
- Appointments last 25 minutes, with a 5-minute break between them.
- A digital timer and sound will signal the end of each appointment.
- Agency working delegates must attend all morning and afternoon sessions of the IALC workshop on Friday and Saturday and make at least 14 appointments with IALC schools over two days.
- Local agents booking day attendance only are expected to attend at least one full morning or afternoon session and make at least 6 appointments.
- Hosted agencies may not sell non-IALC language schools to other agents or trade with non-IALC language schools during this two-day workshop or you may be charged for the full cost of your participation.
The IALC Workshop offers more business opportunities beyond the formal business meetings. Take part in the full Workshop programme to maximise your time in Boston:
- Unique and enjoyable evening events where you can network and socialise with new and existing business partners.
- Lunch and refreshment breaks where you can visit exhibitor stands or meet additional contacts.
- Practical, relevant business seminars where you can update your marketing and industry knowledge.
- Fam-trips across the USA and Canada to visit IALC schools in more wonderful study destinations.
Boston has an extensive transport system. Visit the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau website for detailed information and maps.
Find out what makes the IALC Workshop special from some of our past attendees.